Rooms and beds
Bedrooms: 1(Sleeps: 4)
double · Sofa bed/futon
Toilet · Bath with shower
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Balcony is safe for children and have high chairBalcony is safe for children and have high chair
No smoking - You may smoke on the balcony You may smoke on the balcony
Max guests: 4 - Check in and check out times are flexible Check in and check out times are flexible
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- Damage deposit of £50 due at least two weeks prior to arrival. Please contact owner for details on how to pay.
- Please ensure all towels and bed linen are in washing basket in bathroom before you vacate apartment and patio doors are closed.
- Please do not leave air conditioning unit on in the bedroom when you go to the beach. If you use cool box or umbrella please ensure you clean & return
Hosted by Andrea SovaAsk a question
About Andrea Sova
Hi I am Andrea, and live in Scotland with my family. My second home is Cyprus! Lovely country with lovely people. I have enjoyed travelling to Cyprus for 15 years now. Weather is great and people are great and easy to travel around.
Andrea Sova purchased this Apartment in 2004
Why Andrea Sova chose Kapparis
I first visited Cyprus in 1999 for a wedding in Protaras. I had visited Ayia Napa the year before but just fell in love with the Protaras area and people. I then decided to visit Cyprus every year to explore other areas such as Pernera, Troodos Mountains, Larnaca, Pervolia after feeling more and more at home and making Cypriot friends I decided to look at purchasing a holiday home in Cyprus. I looked at three properties and fell in love with the Kapparis area which is quiet and an ideal base to explore areas nearby. My apartment is situated in a quiet area and my (english and cypriot) neighbours are great!
What makes this Apartment unique
The apartment is a home from home. Lovely quiet area set back off the road so that when you decide to leave the restaurants or bars you can come back to the apartment and relax. A real home from home with nice sofa, clean linen, comfy bed and nice balcony to relax with a drink.