Rooms and beds
Bedrooms: 4(Sleeps: 9)
Toilet · Shower
Toilet · Bath (no shower) · Shower
Toilet · Shower
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 9
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- Please leave ski boots in the ski room on the ski boot warmer provided This is a non- smoking chalet Please remember to turn off the sauna heating off
- Any extra cleaning necessary in addition to the final clean is chargeable Any extra cleaning requested by guests is chargeable
- During the skiing season from 12 December 2020 until 27 March 2021 only bookings for 7 nights with changeover day on Saturday.
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Cleaned with disinfectant
Hosted by Valerie RodgerAsk a question
About Valerie Rodger
This is a family-owned chalet which is regularly maintained. We have a very helpful Haus Meister who will help with any problem you might have.
Valerie Rodger purchased this Chalet in 2006
Why Valerie Rodger chose Zell am See
The best of all worlds. In a quiet location with the most fantastic views but also very convenient for the free ski bus and close to Hochalm Bahn and Zwolfer-Nord Bahn. Nursery slopes for learners close by at Hochalm Bahn. Ski schools for the kids at Hinterglemm.
What makes this Chalet unique
Amid beautiful scenery at the base of the mountains, yet within 5 minutes walk from the ski bus and Hinterglemm. Just a few minutes away from a winter sleigh ride up the mountain to Lindlingalm and a toboggan ride down. In the summer take the tractor train for a ride up to the Hochseilpark, unique in Europe. Up the mountain by Lindlingalm there are summer activities for all ages.
- english, french, german