House, 3 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, Sleeps 8, pier access, pet and boat slip options!
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Pets allowed - Pre-approval required and $150 fee/approved petPre-approval required and $150 fee/approved pet
No events - Express permission required by Rental ManagerExpress permission required by Rental Manager
Max guests: 8 (sleeps up to 8 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- Please be sure to review all terms of the attached Rental Agreement before booking!
- We are happy to provide shared pier access, but do not have a lifeguard on duty, so by booking with us you agree to swim at your own risk.
The clear, blue water of Geneva Lake is popular for swimming,
boating and sailing. Boats and wave runners may be rented in nearby
Fontana. A popular activity is 'hiking' the 26 mile shore path of
Geneva Lake. You may also want to take a Boat Tour to get another
view of the mansions along the Shoreline.
Golf, tennis, bicycling, antiquing, shopping and even horseback
riding are within 10 - 15 minutes of the 'Green Cottage'. The
public beaches are easily accessible if you are more interested in
sand and sun! In the winter, there is skiing and snowboarding nearby at Alpine Valley! There are many great restaurants in the area too!