Know before you go
This area may have travel restrictions related to COVID-19.
Large garden, child-friendly sandy beach, 2 bedrooms, up to 4 persons
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 5
For swimming you go only about 750m on the road through the forest to a beautiful beach. There is everything you need for a successful bath day: sea, sandy beach, a kiosk with ice cream, coffee, snacks and toilets. The large, child-friendly sandy beach scale provides fun and relaxation in equal measure.
By car you are in 10 minutes the next place 'Lindsdal' with supermarket, pizzeria, pharmacy, medical center, petrol stations and ATMs.
Approximately 15 minutes from the house is a large shopping center is located on the 'greenfield' with famous brands such as IKEA, Bauhaus, Media Markt and many other retailers.
In just 20 minutes you reach the very friendly city 'squid'. There are 'anything but country life': cozy restaurants, boutiques, shops, museums, the Kalmar Castle, the waterfront to a indoor swimming pool, a skating rink and the Kalmerer station. In the suburbs, the large district hospital and 5 minutes further is the Kalmerer airfield,
- SHORT TRIP 1 - Kalmar: for excursions and activities of all kinds in a few minutes on the motorway E22.
Only about 20 minutes drive you to the situated directly on the Baltic Sea, picturesque old town of Kalmar, the probably most beautiful coastal town in southern Sweden. Cafes, restaurants, boutiques and shops invite you to go to dinner and shopping tours. Several museums, the historic Kalmar Castle with parks and the waterfront are recommended for sightseeing,
- SHORT TRIP 2 - sunny island of Öland: About the Kalmar-bridge you come to the sunny island of Öland.
There, among other things to visit a zoo and amusement park, two lighthouses, a bird observatory, some open-air museums and many different arts and crafts.
The nature reserve Alvaret invites for long walks.
On several beaches you can sunbathe and swim in the Baltic Sea,
- Day trip 1: Take a day trip to the 'domestic' in the adjoining Glass realm to one of the numerous glassworks. There you can watch the glassblowers in the manufacture of your works of art,
- Day trip 2: Another attraction is Aboda Klint - a rock platform at the lake 'Kleven'. From the 21 m high viewing tower there is a panoramic view to the Blue Virgin in Kalmar and Öland in good weather. Below the tower is a restaurant,
- DAY TRIP 3: Continue in the nearly 2-hour drive away Vimmerby. A must for all families with children - there is the birthplace of Astrid Lindgren, the Astrid Lindgren museum and the family park Astrid Lindgren's World. DC in the immediate area in only about 30 minutes away you can also visit the original movie sites to Lönneberga, the Kattulthof and the children of Noisy Village.
Hosted by Thomas SerrAsk a question
- english, german