Know before you go
This area may have travel restrictions related to COVID-19.
Barn Conversion in Saint-Cybranet, Nr. Sarlat, Dordogne, Aquitaine, France - Set In Extensive Gardens, Only 15 Mins From Sarlat
Description of sleeping capacity: Sleeps 2 (1 Bedroom) Notes on bedrooms: Comfortable double bed, wardrobe, chest of drawers, en suite shower room, hair-dryer.
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children not allowed
Max guests: 2
- The first two night of your stay wood will be provided free of charge, there after if you wish to use the wood burning stove, wood can be purchased.
- Bookings for the months of May through to September (inclusive) must be Saturday to Saturday. Arrival/departure on other days must be pre-approved.
Cleaned with disinfectant
Brive-La-Gaillarde (Brive) is 40 mins drive from Les Bruguettes.
Bergerac is about 1hr 10 mins away and is served by Ryanair and Flybe from airports across Britain throughout the year.
Other airports in the area include Toulouse, Limoges and Bordeaux.
As Les Bruguettes is nestled in the countryside, you will need a car to get around. Hertz, Avis and Europcar all have offices at Bergerac airport.
Brittany Ferries sail from Portsmouth to Caen.
The medieval market towns of Sarlat and Domme are less than a 15 min drive, while other nearby towns include Belves, Gourdon, Cenac and St Cyprien.
The medieval chateaux forts of Beynac and Castlenaud are less than a 10 min drive and the prehistoric cave paintings of Font du Gaume and Lascaux II are 40 mins.
Meanwhile, it's just 15 mins to the enchanting gardens gardens of Marqueyssac and Eyrignac.
We are in easy distance of lots of activities, including canoeing, kayaking, horse riding, hot air ballooning, cycling, walking & hiking, rock climbing, golf and tennis.
We are also close to the following:
- The medeival chateaux forts of Castelnaud and Beynac
- The prehistoric cave paintings of Font du Gaume and Lascaux II
- The bustling medeival market town of Sarlat
- The hilltop village of Domme
- The 13th century architecture of Gourdon
- The enchanting gardens of Marqueyssac and Eyrignac
- The chateaux of Fayrac, Les Milandes and Montfort
- The troglodyte villages of La Roque Gageac, La Madeleine and La Roque Saint-Christophe
- The fresh produce markets of Cenac, St Cyprien and Belves
The produce markets and many delicious local restaurants are a dream for visiting gourmands - and the owners are happy to give restaurant recommendations.
Directions to get to Les Bruguettes from St Cybranet:
Once you reach St Cybranet turn up the hill on the road between the Marie and the Elan service station (in the direction of Chapelle Pechaud D703) and continue up the hill.
Les Bruguettes is situated at the very top of the hill on your left hand side - just look out for the sign.
Hosted by Vincent and Maria LynottAsk a question
About Vincent and Maria Lynott
We have lived in the Dordogne for 9 years, but have nearly 30 years knowledge of the area. We're happy to answer any questions you may have and can advise on all the best spots to visit.
Vincent and Maria Lynott purchased this barn in 2005
Why Vincent and Maria Lynott chose Saint-Cybranet
Before we bought this property it had belonged to friends of ours - so we knew the house for about 20 years before we moved in. We fell in love with it when we first saw it, just as we did with the Dordogne area.
What makes this barn unique
Outstanding uninterupted views. Tranquil location yet only a short drive to some of the most beautiful villages and sites in the Dordogne.
- english, french