Know before you go
This area may have travel restrictions related to COVID-19.
Pax 4+1 / 2 bedrooms / 1 bathroom
Pool / Spa
- Bookings at this property are non-refundable.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 5
Minimum age of primary renter: 18
- Price include: 1 Set of bed and bath linen per person and week; Final cleaning; Coffee 'espresso' capsules; Baby cot / Highchair; Water; Gas for cooki
- Electricity consumption (excluding air conditioning), WI-FI internet access. Extra costs payable on the spot: Central heating according to consumption
- €5,00 per M3 Gas (on request); Air conditioning according to consumption €15,00 per day (on request);Tourism tax; Cautionary deposit €250,00
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)
Cleaned with disinfectant
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC/140ºF
Follows regional health guidelines: Safe Hospitality National Protocol (Italy)
The region is located in the central, western part of the country, north of Rome and south of Genoa. It is bounded by the Apennine Mountains to the North and East, the Apuan Alps on the north west and by the Tyrrhenian Sea on the West. From the Etruscan to the Romans to the Renaissance, Tuscany is possibly the greatest repository of art in the world, from extraordinary paintings and sculpture to frescoes and architectural masterpieces. Tuscany: a row of cypress trees breaking the blue sky on a rolling hilltop. Olive groves and grapevines marching tidily down the side of a slope. Little medieval hill towns gazing down upon a country that has been carefully cultivated. The Chianti area, between Florence and Siena, is one of the most beautiful countrysides in Italy and a famous wine production area. San Gimignano rises on a hill (334m high) dominating the Elsa Valley with its towers. The town increased in wealth and developed greatly during the Middle Ages.
Hosted by Villas In MedAsk a question
- english, french, german, spanish, italian