- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - We do NOT accept 'leavers' bookings. We do NOT accept 'leavers' bookings.
Pets allowed - To bring a dog PRIOR APPROVAL is required.To bring a dog PRIOR APPROVAL is required.
Max guests: 6 (sleeps up to 6 adults)
- Bookings for "LEAVERS" in November are NOT accepted. LONG WEEKENDS HAVE A 3 NIGHT MINIMUM STAY. EASTER HAS A 4 NIGHT MINIMUM STAY.
- You are required to leave the home clean as found. If required this can be done by our cleaners at a flat charge of $75. Please advise us in advance
- We can provide bed linen & towels for your stay ($25 per bed used). You can bring your own if you wish. Please advise us before confirming .
Perfect location! We had a very relaxing stay. House very clean.
Just a short walk to the beach which was great for our little dog and us.
Great location on the beach
We stayed here for 2 nights and wished we d booked a longer time. The house was clean, spacious and very well equiped with everything you could need, even fishing rods, bikes etc. It was a huge bonus that our dogs were allowed to stay, and we enjoyed our walks on the beach, which was just across the road. The yard was very secure and safe for our 2 small dogs. Take away food and a pizza, bakery shop are a short distance away. The owners were friendly and easy to deal with when arranging the booking and were only a call away if needed. We d recommend Busselton Beachfront as great place to stay.
Thank you Alison
Great place to stay.
A 30 second walk to a beautiful beach. Short stroll to corner store which has fish and chips. There is also a good pizza resturaunt in the same complex. Relaxing property with a real beach/holiday feel to it. Will definately be back!
Great location.. Just a short drive to Busselton or Dunsborough. Being just across the road from the Beach makes it a perfect holiday home for the Family. We will definitely be back!!