Beautifully furnished, sea views. Suitable for families and small children.
The master bedroom with Queen size 5' bed has an en-suite bathroom with shower. There are also patio doors leading to a balcony with beautiful sea views. The master bedroom comes equipped with cable TV. All the bedrooms have air con and WIFI. The two twin-bedded rooms share a modern family bathroom with bath and shower. All bedrooms have generous wardrobe space and are fitted with blackout blinds to ensure a good nights sleep for all.
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - The villa is set up for children of all agesThe villa is set up for children of all ages
Max guests: 6
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- No single sex groups without prior consent from the owner
- Cancellation terms as per our terms and conditions attached.
- Saturday to Saturday bookings only and minimum of 14 nights stay for August unless prior agreement from the owner.
The coastline near Secret Valley is unspoilt and the resort setting has amazing panoramic views of the sea and hills. The surrounding area is rich in history dating back to the days of the Trojan Wars.
The luxury villa is ideally situated on the prestigious Secret Valley Golf resort itself:
• 10 minute drive from Paphos airport and under 2 hour drive from Larnaca Airport
• 5 minute drive from Aphrodite Hills golf and Spa resort
• 5 minute drive from Petra Tou Romiou - Aphrodites Rock / Venus Rock and beach with crystal clear waters.
• 10 mins from Pissouri restaurants and beach
• 15 mins drive from Paphos with Water Park, beaches, harbour, bars and restaurants and lively atmosphere
• 35 minute drive from Limassol
• 1.5 hour drive from Larnaca airport.
The Troodos Mountains are also close by with magnificent forests, traditional villages and monasteries, with skiing available from January to early March.
Other Activities: Water Park, Restaurants, Harbour
About Ian and Ellie Brothwell
We are a family of 5 and purchased this villa, off plan, when our second child was 6 weeks old so everything has been designed with children's needs in mind. We appreciate how special holidays are, so we will do our best to ensure you have a brilliant time at Villa Alexia.
Ian and Ellie Brothwell purchased this villa in 2005