Fully furnish 2-Bedroom and Bathroom Condo Unit
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 60 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 4 (sleeps up to 4 adults)
- Always wear slippers. No eating inside the bed. We will charge for any stains on the bedsheets and covers.
- Everything in the unit are in good condition. Any damages, accident or not, will be charged to the guest.
The place is located at the center of the city and although a little farther than some of the must-do activities in the city, it is still worth the stay. Some of the places I recommend visitors are:
1. Seven Seas Water Park located in Opol, Misamis Oriental, 7.7 kms away from Avida Towers. It is the largest pirate-themed park in the Philippines with 12 slides and a dual wave pool. I've enjoyed spending my time with family in this water park.
2. Divisoria Plaza. They say that the best way to enjoy the place is by knowing the local's people and culture. And what best way to know that is by visiting Divisoria Plaza or the Golden Friendship Park. Here you can visit the statues of some of the people who shape the city as well as visit the people who just stay to chat.
3. The Cagayan de Oro river is promoted as the main tourist attraction of the city for its whitewater rafting. Considered as the "rafting capital of the Philippines" its rapids would make sure to trigger an adventurers adrenaline.
4. High Ridge CDO offers a beautiful panoramic view of the city, especially during the night. I've enjoyed every minute of the view while eating a baby back rib and a cucumber juice, by the way, a must-try.
5. Dahilayan Adventure Park. It is located outside the city, about 53kms from the place. The park has the first longest zipline in Asia. It also has the scariest dropzone that is not for the faint hearted. It is suitable for family and friend outing.
About Virsalanie Nanol
I am a mother of two wonderful sons and been teaching as a teacher for English as a Second Language. I love spending time with my family enjoying each others company.
Virsalanie Nanol purchased this Condo in 2019
Why Virsalanie Nanol chose Barangay 29
I've enjoyed living in Cagayan de Oro City with my family with its sights, culture, and people. We hope that you will have amazing memories in our place and will enjoy what this beautiful city could offer. We look forward to hosting you and providing you the best Bnb experience.
What makes this Condo unique
The place is within the center of the city thus you can get your need with just a walking distance from the place. The unit is designed to be as comfortable as possible. Our objective is to make our guest feel that they brought their house with them in their travel.