Know before you go
COVID-19 testing and quarantine requirements for travel are changing rapidly.Learn more
Large Private House with Abundant Greenery!
All bedrooms are immaculately cleaned with fresh linens
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
No smoking - $5000 fine for violation$5000 fine for violation
Max guests: 8 (sleeps up to 8 adults)
- We have Zero Tolerance Policy for additional guests. Any additional guests will be billed at $25 per per night.
Enjoy & Relax in the heart of Capital Region! Albany, New York, whether nature or history is your passion, you'll find an abundance of both in this upstate New York gem. Immerse yourself in breathtaking fall views on an autumn day in city surrounded by mountains, rich history, culture, picturesque architecture and exhilarating nearby attractions. Albany is one of the oldest surviving European settlements with endless natural beauty combined with all the perks and comforts a city has to offer. Experience everything from fishing to skiing, hiking to biking, pristine lakes to caves, exquisite cuisine to shopping, historic churches to museums, art galleries to antique Stores or just relax with a cup of coffee or a glass of wine on the deck overlooking forever greens and creek. Nearby attraction listed below:
Capital Region Attractions:
- Howe Caverns (second most visited natural attraction in NYS, after Niagara Falls) - 38 Miles from the property
- Albany Pine Bush Preserve (inland pine barrens in the world) 6 Miles from the property
- New York State Museum - 4 miles from the property
- Thacher State Park with tours of the famous Indian Ladder Trail - 14 Miles from the property
- Saratoga Springs - 30 miles from the property
- Lake George - 58 Miles from the property
- Adirondack Animal Land - (Sprawling Zoo with A drive-thru African safari and a petting area) - 39 miles from the property
- New York State Capitol - 4 Miles from the property
- Washington Park - 4 miles from the property
- USS Slater DE-766 - 8 Miles from the property
- Albany Institute of History & Art - 4 miles from the property
- The Children's Museum of Science and Technology - 11 Miles from the property
- Peebles Island State Park - 15 Miles from the property
- Times Union Center - 5 Miles from the property
- Krumkill Stables - 2 Miles from the property
Hosted by ChrisAsk a question
Nature loving person with a major focus on health, cleanliness and education. I am from India, but lived in NY since 2001. I am a Financial Analyst and live with my wife and son. I have a passion for sports and love traveling and exploring new parts of the US. I enjoy long walks, jogging, hiking, yoga and meditation. My goal for Airbnb guests is to offer the very best stay experience via "Immaculately Clean - Home Away From Home" at a reasonable price.
Chris purchased this house in 2010
Why Chris chose McKownville
Large and comfortable and immaculately clean with an excellent property manager and housekeeping crew.
What makes this house unique
Quite street, steps to the creek, few minutes walk to the public transport. Relax on the deck overlooking creek with nature sounds. House is professionally cleaned by a cleaning company. No Pets and No Smoking anywhere within the property boundaries inside or outside. Parties events allowed with prior approval. Detailed house rules are posted on the notice board inside the house.