Know before you go
This area may have travel restrictions related to COVID-19.
1 bedroom 1 bed 160 and dressing 1 bedroom 2 beds 90 and dressing 1 comfortable baby bed on request Bed linen provided and installed on your arrival
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
No events - Quartier calmeQuartier calme
No smoking - non fumeur ou disciplinénon fumeur ou discipliné
Max guests: 5
- Pour raison d'assurance, la propriété ne peut acceuillir que 5 personnes maximum (parents enfants ou bébé inclus)
- Quartier résidentielle - séjours familiaux privilégiés
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC/140ºF
Cleaned with disinfectant
With its renowned oyster port, Bourcefranc le chapus is a dynamic town facing the sea. Fort Louvois, is unavoidable, it is nicknamed 'the little brother of the fort boyard', not to be missed as well as the alleys of the old chapus lined with hollyhocks around the old port.
Inter-island cruises (Aix and Ré), the oyster city in Marennes, the Château d'Oléron with its craftsmen's huts, its oyster and pleasure ports, its Vauban citadel, the ramparts of Brouage, the beautiful beaches from the island of Oléron, La Tremblade, Ronce les Bains.
Hosted by Muriel et Jean-François BoucherieAsk a question