Condo, 3 Bedrooms + Convertible bed(s), 2 Baths, (Sleeps 1-10)
King size beds (1), Queen size Beds (1), Twin or Single Beds (2), Sleep Sofa or Futons (1), Bunk Beds (1)
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 10
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- Our condo complex has quiet time from 11pm to 6am.
- There is no assigned parking, however there are two parking passes in the unit. There is a $50 charge for failure to return passes to the condo.
This location is perfect for both summer and winter activities. Nothing better than walking out the door in the summer to fish or just sit by the stream or go biking on the bike trail. In the winter, you just walk across the street and you're skiing. With a little creativity you can ski back to the condo entrance to enjoy a relaxing lunch by the fire or just a quick warm up.
Keystone offers a variety of events throughout the year and this location makes it perfect to enjoy them all.
About Kathy West
We enjoy spending as much time as possible in Keystone. There is always something to do. We are the proud parents of three children and four grandchild. We also enjoy driving our hotrods to car shows around the midwest.
Kathy West purchased this condo in 2003
Why Kathy West chose Mountain House
We were spending more and more of our vacation time in the mountains. We were also looking for a place to enjoy our retirement. Keystone is a beautiful place with plenty to do. We enjoy skiing, biking, hiking, and of course dining and entertainment.
What makes this condo unique
We enjoy staying in with friends, the condo is big enough for a group. It is close enough to come in for quick warm-ups in the winter or lunches around the fire!