Rooms and beds
Bedrooms: 6(Sleeps: 10)
Bunk bed (2)
single · Bunk bed (2)
Bathrooms: 2, Separate WCs: 1
Toilet · Shower
Toilet · Bath (no shower)
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
No events - We do not have parking or roomWe do not have parking or room
Smoking allowed - smoking is allowed outside the housesmoking is allowed outside the house
Max guests: 10
- Interior and exterior furniture left in the same position as you found it upon entering. All dishes to be clean.
- Please fold any towels neatly. PLEASE: No sleeping on bedspreads and shams.
- No use of kayaks or outboard which are not available to guests.
Hosted by Maureen MalloyAsk a question
About Maureen Malloy
This is a long time family home owned by siblings. The property is maintained and managed by two sisters, one of which lives in Gloucester.
Maureen Malloy purchased this House in 1961
Why Maureen Malloy chose Gloucester
Perfect place to gather family and friends. Comfortable, vintage summer home. You will feel like you are stepping into the past, but have all you need for an enjoyable stay.
What makes this House unique
The house is situated up high, some of us (older folks)simply enjoy sitting on the deck to talk and talk and talk while watching the activities on the river.Other guests might swim, kayak or just enjoy water activities. There is plenty to do locally. Whale watching, boating, great beaches, night life, museums, shops, and great restaurants.