Rooms and beds
Bedrooms: 2(Sleeps: 8)
Toilet · Shower
Toilet · Shower · jetted tub
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
No smoking - Splash is a Non Smoking resort. Splash is a Non Smoking resort.
Max guests: 8
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- Splash is a tobacco free/smoke free resort. Smoking is not allowed in our condo or in any of the common areas of the property or unit balconies.
- All guests must check in at the Splash Condominium Association upon arrival and pay a $25 registration fee to the Splash Condominium Association.
- This is a NO PETS unit. Guests are not allowed to have pets at Splash.
Hosted by Larry and Cathy MasonAsk a question
About Larry and Cathy Mason
We chose to retire here in Panama City Beach after living in Atlanta for most of our career lives and always vacationing in Panama City Beach. We have now been retired and living here and have been renting out our condos in Panama City Beach for 10 years. Our beaches in Panama City Beach are the very best--most beautiful-- place to vacation or own beach front property in the WHOLE WORLD!!!!!
Larry and Cathy Mason purchased this Apartment in 2007
Why Larry and Cathy Mason chose West Panama City Beach
Splash is an ideal destination for a family looking for a fantastic beach getaway. It has a beautiful wide white sandy beach and the most unique set of amenities on the Gulf Coast. Pier Park is just minutes away.
What makes this Apartment unique
Family friendly environment. Children’s interactive Aqua Play pools with water slides and spray toys, Lil’ tot splash pad, lazy river ride, and dive-in movie theater. Poolside grills and poolside cafe and tiki bar. Our condominium features two bedrooms, both with king beds and access to the balcony overlooking the Gulf of Mexico.