About this rental
2 bedrooms, 1 bath, sleeps 6
Rooms and beds
Bedrooms: 2(Sleeps: 6)
double · single (2) · Sofa bed/futon
Toilet · Shower
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Pets allowed - Dog must be crated when the owner is away.Dog must be crated when the owner is away.
Max guests: 6
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- We allow pets, but a pet must be crated when renters are away from the cabin. Pet owners must clean-up after their pet.
- No smoking is permitted in the cabin and fireworks are not allowed on the premises.
- Renters must agree to return the premises to the owners, upon the completion of the rental period, in clean and "rental ready" condition.
Hosted by Douglas M JohnsonAsk a question
About Douglas M Johnson
My wife and I are retired public school teachers, who have spent our summers in the Adirondack Mountains for all of our married life. We find the mountains offer us a welcome refuge from the busy work world and a playground that allows us to pursue a variety of interesting and enjoyable activities with our family.
Douglas M Johnson purchased this Cabin in 2012
Why Douglas M Johnson chose Town of Bellmont
Our lakeside log cabin is located on 6+ acres of Adirondack forest land, with no visible neighbors (except for camps on the other side of the lake). This very private type of setting is hard to find on most Adirondack Lakes. It was this location, coupled with the attractive, rustic log cabin that resulted in our purchase of Camp Critters 3 years ago.
What makes this Cabin unique
Past guests have found their time at the cabin to offer a most peaceful and relaxing vacation. There are walking and hiking trails just beyond the cabin's entrance road, while the lake offers enjoyable canoeing, kayaking and boating. Fishing at the lake and on its feeder streams is excellent.