House, 5 Bedrooms + Loft, 2 Baths, (Sleeps 12)
King size bed (1), Queen size Beds (3), Twin Beds (2), Full size Bed in loft.
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Pets allowed - additional $100 per visit - max number of pets 2additional $100 per visit - max number of pets 2
Max guests: 12
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- Home is intended for lodging only, no wedding receptions.
- A copy of driver's license and signing of the rental agreement is required after booking is accepted and before check in.
- Use of pool and hot tub is at your own risk. Owner is not responsible for any accidents or other health related issues that may arise during use.
Other Activities: wine tasting, shopping
About Steven Mansfield
I am originally from Massachusetts and moved to California 30 years ago. I am a local dentist (Prosthodontist) and work in the city of Napa. Most weekends I can be found either skiing, motorcycling, or playing golf or tennis. My east coast roots shine brightly as I am a 'die-hard' ice hockey enthusiast.
Steven Mansfield purchased this house in 1995
Why Steven Mansfield chose Sonoma
My professional life as a dentist brought me to the Sonoma/Napa Valleys 30 years ago. I was fortunate to have purchased this idyllic location in 1995 and raise my two daughters here.
What makes this house unique
My Sonoma home remains very much the same as it was when we lived there and thus you should experience a very 'lived in, homey' feeling while relaxing in our home.