Rooms and beds
Bedrooms: 2(Sleeps: 5)
Bathrooms: 1, Separate WCs: 1
Toilet · Bath with shower
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Pets allowed - Pets are welcome. The pet fee is $20 per night.Pets are welcome. The pet fee is $20 per night.
No smoking - Smoking is NOT allowed inside the cabin.Smoking is NOT allowed inside the cabin.
Max guests: 5
- Smoking is NOT allowed inside the cabin. If you do smoke outside, please discard of your cigarette butts in a proper trash receptacle.
- Pets must be crated if left unattended in the cabin. Pets are not allowed on any of the furniture. Pet hair must be vacuumed when you check out.
- As we do not charge an additional cleaning fee, we ask that you leave the cabin as you found it.
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC/140ºF
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)
Cleaned with disinfectant
Hosted by Derek GoebelAsk a question
About Derek Goebel
Woodside Cabins is family owned and operated. Olga and I have been in the vacation cabin business for 20 years and take great pride in our properties. I grew up in the area and we both have a deep love and appreciation for the Blue Ridge Mountains and our beautiful Shenandoah Valley.
Derek Goebel purchased this Cabin in 1999
Why Derek Goebel chose Rileyville
The Chalet offers one of the most beautiful sunrise views in the Shenandoah Valley. From almost all the living spaces in the cabin you can take in the spectacular view of the Blue Ridge Mountains.There is a large screen porch jsut off the kitchen with new wicker furniture and a table for 4.
What makes this Cabin unique
The Chalet offers one of the most beautiful sunrise/moonrise views in the valley. If you wake early enough you can take your coffee to the hot tub and watch the sun come up over the Blue Ridge Mountains. In the evening the sun reflects off the mountains and the play of light is breathtaking.