- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
No smoking - Smoking outdoors only please.Smoking outdoors only please.
Max guests: 12 (sleeps up to 10 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter: 30
- There is currently no boat lift for your use. Our boats are not available for use.You may tie your boat to the cleats provided at the end of the dock.
- Trash bags are provided for your use. Please remove trash from the house and place aluminum and glass in the orange lid container near the driveway.
- The person responsible for the rental must be at least 30 years old and reside at the home for the entirety of the rental period.
Cleaned with disinfectant
Minimum 1-day vacancy between guest stays
About Denise and Gary Armstrong
We are the Armstrong family. We moved to the south from the midwest in 1976. Since then, we have had a home near the water. Our home is new to the rental market. It sits on a quiet cove of Lake Gaston. We are happy to share our home with you. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to make your stay a great one.
What makes this house unique
Our home is in a beautiful, quiet neighborhood. There is a public boat ramp adjacent to our neighborhood. Our cove is on Lee Creek which leads into Lake Gaston. We have less boat traffic than those homes on the main lake. It is a perfect location for playing in the water or using the provided canoe and kayaks.