Modern home. Private, quiet, yet central. 3 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms, (Sleeps 8)
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 8 (sleeps up to 8 adults)
- Please leave the home tidy and clean. For example, dishes washed, tables and counters wiped down, rubbish in bins, and BBQ clean.
- No cooking of strong smelling foods like some curries and shellfish which may offend future guests.
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC/140ºF
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)
Cleaned with disinfectant
Hosted by Brett GilmoreAsk a question
About Brett Gilmore
Karen and I live in the home when we are not caravan camping or travelling overseas. A fall off a horse a few years back luckily left me with a second chance at life. This helped force me to live more in the present and be grateful for what we have. Now I work less and spend more time trying to improve the environment.
Brett Gilmore purchased this house in 2012
Why Brett Gilmore chose Paihia
We like the feel of this small town. The tourists help give it a holiday feel and because of the visitors, we have lots more restaurants and other shops that we otherwise wouldn't have.
What makes this house unique
We bought our home because it is sunny, spacious and has great views. It has a relaxing feel, like I am permanently on holiday, even though I am not. I love all the decks. Also, it's secluded yet it is a short walk to go to the beach, restaurants, shops and ferry.