Bach or holiday home, 3 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms, (Sleeps 7)
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 7 (sleeps up to 7 adults)
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Enhanced cleaning practices
Minimum 1-day vacancy between guest stays
Cleaned with disinfectant
Terrific vacation rental
The description of this property on the "Overview" section of the internet site is very accurate. It was a fabulous stay for the 4 of us. The house is tastefully decorated, spotless and so comfortable. An information binder is provided that describes the locations of grocery stores, restaurants, city parks & attractions - all very useful. We really enjoyed walking through the nearby park on our way to various attractions. It is a beautiful area. Communication with the owner was very prompt and helpful. We wished we could have stayed longer - it was great!
Very well configured, lots of room, kitchen and dining room are large...quiet house
Convenient and Comfortable
Great location and the host was great in providing any information in a timely manner.
Lovely Location in Christchurch
Joan was a wonderful host and responded quickly to our inquiries and questions. The house was a very comfortable and sunny. The location next to the park is fabulous and it is also close to the downtown area while still quite.
Christchurch Bartlett Home
Home is located in a great location. Had a some good Thai food just a 2-min walk away. Joan left some yummy gingerbread biscuits...such a sweet touch. Home was clean and comfortable. It is about a 25 min walk away from town square but there are bikes and locks you can use. Highly recommended home!
Whatever your reason for coming to Christchurch, Bartlett By The Park is a welcoming house in a fantastic location.
* There are lots of restaurants and cafés in the immediate vicinity so take your pick for a coffee, breakfast, lunch or dinner
* You can stroll or cycle through magnificent Hagley Park and visit the art gallery, museum and catch the tourist tram
* Hagley park is home to the botanic gardens, golf, cricket and kids playground.
* 10 minutes walk will take you to central Riccarton with a large (Westfield)shopping mall, cinemas and restaurants (to suit every pocket and taste)
* If you are lucky enough to be here on a Saturday head for Riccarton Bush Farmers Market for foodie treats.
* It is a short 15 minute drive to the Airport (domestic, international, Antarctic Centre)
* If Skiing is your thing, a 90-minute drive will get you there
* The fabulously picturesque town of Akaroa and the thermal resort of Hanmer Springs are both in easy reach for a day trip
It should be noted that Bartlett Street is a quiet street and we ask all our guests to respect our neighbours.
We Moved to New Zealand in 2003 and made this beautiful country our home. We hope you enjoy it as much as we do.
Why BartlettByThePark chose Riccarton
Bartlett by the Park can't be beaten on location and comfort. There is easy access to the city, shopping, cafes, farmers' market but still have space to relax.
What makes this House unique
Bright, airy townhouse with outdoor deck and garden.