*Situated down a private driveway, a few steps to the edge of Lake Rotorua, with expansive views of the lake, this welcoming property will charm you from the moment you walk in.
*The warm Lockwood home has lots of space and is perfect for those wanting a quiet, relaxing, place to stay just outside of Rotorua city.
*Stylish comfort is the essence of this home which has a sheltered deck at the back of the house surrounded by gardens.
*Outside dining while listening to native birdsong is a real treat.
*Sitting on the front deck you have a wonderful view to the city over the ever changing moods of the lake.
* 0 mins to lake
* 2 mins from Hamurana Golf Club and Hamurana Springs, boat ramps and local store.
* 7 mins from Okere Falls Store/Cafe craft beers, delicious food and occasional entertainment.
* White water rafting and kayaking at Okere Falls/Mourea/Lake Rotoiti
* 10 mins from Ngongotaha Village with cafes, Post Shop, grocery and butcher shops, pharmacy, hairdresser, bottle store, takeaway foods, petrol station, etc.
* 15 mins from the Gondola,/Restaurant/Luge, Fairy Springs, Kiwi House, Agrodome, Zorb, Off Road 4x4 and Mitai Maori Concert and Hangi.
* 20 mins to Rotorua City, with tourist attractions such as Whakarewarewa Thermal Wonderland, Polynesian Spa, Museum of Art and History, Government Gardens, Redwood Forest and Mountain Bike Trails, Tamaki Maori Village, Blue and Green Lakes, Mt Tarawera, Buried Village, Waimangu Volcanic Valley, Hells Gate Geothermal Park and many more.
* 45 mins to Tauranga, Mount Maunganui beach and the coast
* Bed linen, towels and beach towels supplied
* 2 kayaks and adult life jackets supplied
* Two kayaks are available, adult life jackets of differing sizes x3
* Please note owners do not accept any responsibility for any accident or mishap that may occur during the use of kayaks on or off the water
* Please ensure the life jackets provided are worn at all times when kayaking and fit appropriately
* Please note if children visit, our life jackets are not suitable for them and supervision is recommended at all times around water
* No smoking
* No pets
* No extra guests
* No TV
Extras: Linen (included); NOTE: Under Kiwi bach tradition you are expected to: Clean the house and do the dishes before you leave;