This idyllic property has stunning waterfront views from every bedroom. A perfect place for a romantic weekend or honeymoon, but large enough to accommodate a group. The property is completely private, being nestled among mature pohutukawa trees.
Built to maximise indoor-outdoor living it has an expansive deck with a built in spa, an outdoor shower, BBQ, and private access to a sheltered beach. An outdoor table and loungers are all you need to while away the day.
The property is situated in Whangateau, which is 8 mins drive from Matakana, 5 mins drive from Leigh, and 15 mins drive from Warkworth. There is plenty to do in the region including visiting Goat Island Marine Reserve, nearby surf beaches (Omaha, Tawharanui, and Pakiri), vineyards, the Makatana farmers market, and boutique and vintage shopping.
The property is luxuriously furnished and comes with lots of mod-cons (e.g., espresso machine, BBQ, fans, hairdryer, iron). The three bedrooms each have their own ensuite (one ensuite doubles as the main bathroom), and the kitchen is fully equipped. A gas fire will keep you cosy on cold winter's days or take a wonderfully hot spa while enjoying the view. Our spa is kept nice and hot all year round.
The house is two stories and can sleep 8. All the living area and one bedroom are on the ground floor and two bedrooms are upstairs.
Things to note:
- The driveway is very steep and is unsuitable for towing boats or trailers.
- There are two flights of stairs up to the front door of the main house.
- This is a relaxed bach surrounded by the natural environment and we try to keep cleaning charges for our guests to a minimum. So please don't expect a hotel.
- Late checkouts/early check ins are available by arrangement for an additional cost.
- Maximum number of people permitted is 8. No non-staying visitors.
- No parties or large gatherings. No loud noises between 10:30 pm and 9 am in respect of our neighbours who live very close by.
- Property is not suitable for children under 7 years.
- No smoking on the premises.
The occupant shall:
- pay for any damages or losses to the property/ chattels.
- leave the premises in a clean and tidy state with all doors and windows locked, heaters, towel rails and lights off, and the alarm on. Additional cleaning charges will apply if the house is left in an unacceptable condition.