3 bedroom villa; sleeps 6; 2 bathrooms; near beach, town and golf courses
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Never leave children unaccompanied by the poolNever leave children unaccompanied by the pool
No parties/events - No parties or loud music after midnightNo parties or loud music after midnight
Smoking allowed - Smoking only allowed outsideSmoking only allowed outside
Max guests: 6 - I can accept 1 person more than 6 under requestI can accept 1 person more than 6 under request
Minimum age of primary renter: 30 - Main guest must be over 30 years oldMain guest must be over 30 years old
- Turn aircon and lights off when not in Empty rubbish bin before departure Leave the villa as clean as possible. Do not flush wipes down the toilet
- Garden and pool are full responsability of the owner. Watering is done on a regular basis and full access must be allowed to gardener and pool treater
- Main guest must be over 30 years old. We don't accept bookings from groups under the age of 30. I can accept 1 person more than 6 at £20 per night
Cleaned with disinfectant
Enhanced cleaning practices
The Eastern Algarve is considered to be the most unspoilt and picturesque part in the Algarve. The town of 'Tavira', only about ten minutes by car from 'Cabanas' is known as the most beautiful town in the Algarve and recommended for its historical past, Roman architecture, 38 historic churches and its four beautiful bridges spanning the Gilão river which divides the town and allows for spectacular riverside views of the medieval town and river life. Numerous cafes and restaurants line the river, public gardens and quiet squares offering an array of traditional patisseries and fresh fish restaurants. The castle walls border the medieval centre of the town, from where you can enjoy a fantastic view of the rooftops of the town leading to the estuary and out into the Atlantic. 'Tavira' also has a fabulous daily market where you can buy fish straight off the boats and fruit and vegetables from the Algarve local farmers.
Golf: Near the villa there are several splendid golf courses overlooking the country side and the Ocean:
BENAMOR GOLF CLUB, 18 Hole Par 71
QUINTA DE CIMA AND QUINTA DA RIA, golf complex with two courses - 18 Hole Par 72
QUINTA DO VALE GOLF RESORT, designed by Severiano Ballesteros - 18 Hole Par 72
MONTE REI GOLF CLUB, a very prestigious golf course designed by Jack Nicklaus - 18 Hole Par 72
CASTRO MARIM GOLF, a luxury complex being the Grouse Course, the Atlantic Course and the Guadiana Course. An excellent combination of 2 times 18 holes can be played from these 3 courses.
They are all a challenge to both the novice as well as the more accomplished golfer.
There are a number of other golf courses in close proximity along the Algarve.
- english, spanish, portuguese, Catalan