Rooms and beds
king · single
Toilet · Shower
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Port-a-cot & high chair are available upon requestPort-a-cot & high chair are available upon request
Pets allowed - Pets allowed - Maximum 2 dogsPets allowed - Maximum 2 dogs
Max guests: 4
- Pets are allowed inside the cottage (if the owners are home) but we do ask that they are kept off the furniture including the beds.
- If you are going out, please take your pets with you or leave them outside in the yard (not in the cottage).
- Please ensure that all pet droppings are picked up and disposed of when leaving the cottage.
Minimum 1-day vacancy between guest stays
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC/140ºF
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Cleaned with disinfectant
Hosted by Midge FijacAsk a question
About Midge Fijac
Hi my name is Midge and together with my partner Jo have been hosting guests and their families for the past 5 years. We love meeting new people from all over the world and all over Australia. We have had the opportunity of making some wonderful new friends along the way and even got invited to the wedding of one of our guests in England. We love being able to provide accomodation where you can bring your pet. We enjoy travelling, camping and fishing and love to be able to bring our dog 'Sadie' with us when we go away and understand how important a pet is to the family unit.
Midge Fijac purchased this Cottage in 2012