Know before you go
This area may have travel restrictions related to COVID-19.
Do not forget to book your stay for winter / summer 2020
- 2 single beds (twin beds) in each of the 2 bedrooms (90x200) of the 1st level - and 1 King size bed 180x200 in "room 3" on level 2, (possibility 1 cot on request with bottom sheets provided + high chair model Tripp-Trapp). - sheets provided + linens. - In each room, you have a wardrobe + closet. - comfortable duvet on each bed and blankets available - radiator brand 'Acova' electric in every room in "room 3", you also have a flat screen tv to watch another program than the main tv.
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - lit bébé sur demande etchaise haute Tripp-Trapp lit bébé sur demande etchaise haute Tripp-Trapp
No pets - accord préalable accord préalable
No events - dans le respect des autresdans le respect des autres
No smoking - cendrier sur balcon. Interdit de fumer dans l'apptcendrier sur balcon. Interdit de fumer dans l'appt
Max guests: 6
Minimum age of primary renter: 1
- Contrat de location envoyé avec toutes les informations concernant votre séjour. Chaussures de ville et montagne interdit. Vous munir de chaussons
Minimum 1-day vacancy between guest stays
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC/140ºF
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)
Cleaned with disinfectant
Geneva: 88 Km (airport) and possibility bus shuttle
Yvoire: 65 km medieval village on the shores of Lake Geneva
Annecy: 100 km beautiful city with its lake
Megêve: very pretty Savoyard resort to spend the day in case of bad weather
But stay in Chamonix, it's the Top !!!
Shops: 800m very nice, there is everything in Chamonix
Downtown: at 800m everything is done on foot from the chalet
In the heart of Chamonix and 2 minutes walk from the historic center of Chamonix with pedestrian streets, shops, restaurants. 'Everything is done on foot !!'
Our apartment is at the end of a dead end, quiet guaranteed!
You will also discover in front of you a fantastic panorama with the Mt Blanc range as a backdrop. Simply sublime!
Hosted by Thierry BabeyAsk a question
- english, french, german