Know before you go
This area may have travel restrictions related to COVID-19.
All necessary equipments for a comfortable stay in an exceptional area of Nice
Quiet bedroom with a comfortable 150X190 cm bed for 2. There is a large mirrored closet for your convenience. Access to the back side balcony. Well aired out room.
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
No smoking - Les fumeurs sont invites a fumer sur les balcons.Les fumeurs sont invites a fumer sur les balcons.
Max guests: 4
Minimum age of primary renter:
- Mon appartement est proposé à la location à des personnes respectueuses , sensibles aux efforts apportés de manière optimale à la qualité, la fonction
Minimum 1-day vacancy between guest stays
Cleaned with disinfectant
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Easily accessible by all means of access,with or without a car, you will be in the heart of the city, only minutes away from the famous old Nice district or the "promenade des Anglais" and yet in a "village" atmosphere, close to all roads out of town leading to the back country or the beautiful coasts of the Riviera. This area of town is ideal for discovering the best Nice has to offer, in an authentic way.
The port of Nice neighbourhood is most probably the ideal location in town to enjoy not only what this unique city has to offer (because it so close to everything) but also perfect to start a day excursion to one of the countless wonders of the coast or "back country". Whether by car, or with one of the many bus departing from the very nearby main bus station, you will soon be on the "corniche" roads for a memorable side trip. RestaurantLocal cuisine
- english, french, german, spanish
About pierre BREHIER
I am a Tour Operator, tour guide and photographer. My work takes me away everywhere on the globe butI am always very happy to be back in Nice when I don't travel. Photography and travel are 2 of my passions in life! I 've traveled ince I was a child and am proud to consider myself a citizen of the word.
pierre BREHIER purchased this apartment in 2002
Why pierre BREHIER chose Quartier du Port
-As a frequent traveler, I believe I am able to anticipate on what my guest might need and expect for a comfortable stay at a rental like mine. -My rental is thought to be not just nice looking and welcoming, but also functional and as well equipped as possible. The deco is also meant to not be invading, happy but neutral enough for everyone to feel at home while on vacation. - I feel grateful to be often in a city like Nice and it stunning coastline and mountains. I am happy to help visitors have a base to enjoy it all while on the French Riviera.
What makes this apartment unique
- You will tay in really lively, picturesque and lovely neighborhood. - I am absolutely obsessed with making ure everything is clean in the apartment. This is a crucial point for me and the staff I hire to clean the flat between each rental. - I can now achieve this goal by doing a thorough cleaning of the property between each rental.