Know before you go
This area may have travel restrictions related to COVID-19.
Unique Cabin, Sleeps 4, (7m x 6.5), private garden - ecoaccredited smallholding
This is a large open cabin with sleeping and living areas in the same room. Kitchen and facilities are separate. There's a vintage double and a modern Ikea daybed. Our site is a green accredited so this cabin is a getaway from a techy world, closer to nature. There are tea lights and holders provided in the cabin and a wood burner.
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Pets allowed - Allow up to 2 dogs in Damson, please tell us if brAllow up to 2 dogs in Damson, please tell us if br
Parties/events allowed - We do hire out the whole site for groups/eventsWe do hire out the whole site for groups/events
No smoking - Smoking not allowed inside the cabin or facilitiesSmoking not allowed inside the cabin or facilities
Max guests: 4
Minimum age of primary renter:
- Whilst enjoying your stay we expect guests to be respectful of our property at all times
- Only seasoned wood to be used in the wood burner, door kept closed at all times, candles placed in holders, no gas canisters allowed in the cabin.
- One of the charms of the cabin is that it is situated in an orchard, due to this no outdoor shoes allowed in cabin.
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC/140ºF
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Minimum 1-day vacancy between guest stays
Cleaned with disinfectant
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)
Smallholding site in a rural valley looking across at the Preseli Hills, part of the Pembrokeshire National Coastal Park, a couple of miles to the West is the coast with a myriad of beaches and coastal walks. As well as great walks and views from woodland, riverside and upland areas, there are lots to do all year round. Boat trips include dolphin and seal watching Cardigan Bay has the only resident dolphin population in Europe. Lots of activities: foraging, surfing, guided walks, kayaking, canoeing, paragliding, bird watching, horse riding, cycling etc., Beautiful landscapes also attracts painters and other artists there are galleries, Rhosgilwen mansion, local theatre, craft exhibitions and events all year.