About this rental
Walk to Magic Sands -3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, sleeps 6, Oceanfront and Gorgeous!
Rooms and beds
Bedrooms: 3(Sleeps: 6)
Guest Upstairs Bedroom 2
Bedroom 3 Downstairs
Master Bedroom 1
Master Bedroom Bathroom 1
Toilet · Shower
Guest Upstairs Bathroom 2
Toilet · Bath with shower
Toilet · Shower
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
No smoking - Kona Onenalo is a non-smoking propertyKona Onenalo is a non-smoking property
Max guests: 6
Minimum age of primary renter: 24
- Usually we cannot cancel for you, however due to COVID-19 we will provide a full credit with flexible stay dates or you may cancel if preferred.
- All towels should be hung on the towel racks not over balconies.
- Kona Onenalo is non-smoking throughout the entire 12 -home, gated community.
Cleaned with disinfectant
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Minimum 2-day vacancy between guest stays
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC/140ºF
Follows industry health association: SafeHome (VRMA & VRHP)
Hosted by Dorene PetersenAsk a question
About Dorene Petersen
YourKonaBeachHouse is our second home! We offer it as a vacation rental when we're not using it and you will love the location, tropical-surroundings, house, and decor as your second home -- in Hawaii. When not in Kona, we live in Portland, OR.
Why Dorene Petersen chose Kahaluu Bay
Our house is one of 12 free-standing, 2000 sq-ft houses on a point of land protruding into the Pacific Ocean. It is truly unique -- it could not be built today because the house is too close to the ocean by present codes. The 12-houses are in a gated community with good parking, and our house is far from Ali'i Drive so that there is no street-noise. Since all of the owners are also using the houses as second homes, and only a few provide them as vacation rentals as we do, the community typically has only 2-4 of the homes occupied at any one time -- so tranquility is assured.
What makes this House unique
While enjoying the beauty of the surroundings, my guests and I have difficult choices to make each day: Putting on snorkel-gear and walking through our private gate into the water of our '4-mile cove', full of coral, fish, and turtles -- so appealing that the dive and snorkel boats often bring their customers. Or, strolling 100-yards to the popular White Sands (or Magic Sands) beach for swimming, boogie boarding, surfing, or just sunning. Often we do both of these, and finish the day in our pool and jacuzzi -- and enjoy drinks and a barbeque dinner on our lanai at sunset.
- english, french, german, spanish, russian, italian, dutch, greek, danish, norwegian, turkish, We use Google Translate so language is no problem.