Riverfront Homes on the Savage River
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 4
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- There will be a fee of $100 per person per night for guests exceeding the limit of 4 guests staying
- A minimum of 3 nights rental is required over holiday weekends
Fly Fishing, White Water Rafting,Fly Fishing Instruction and Guide Services, fly shop on location.
Downhill and cross-country skiing nearby.
About Mike Evans
After retiring from business in the D.C. area, I wanted a small business that allowed me to spend time doing what I love to do most, Fish! My wife, Suzanne, and I have eight grown children, and seven grandchildren, and with this property, I have room for them to visit!
Mike Evans purchased this Cabin in 2004
Why Mike Evans chose Swanton
There is no prettier place than the Savage River, all of the seasons offer their own special brand of beauty. The fishing is so good, I have only to walk out the back door to find it!
What makes this Cabin unique
Fishing is number one, but there are hiking trails in the adjoining Savage River Forest, kayaking on the river during special releases, but most of the time, the Savage River Lake is calm and easy for any level of boater (non-motorized only). Biking on the Savage River Road is very popular with those who enjoy hill-climbing, not for the feint of heart!