Rooms and beds
Bedrooms: 3(Sleeps: 8)
queen · Bunk bed
Bathrooms: 2, Separate WCs: 1
Toilet · Shower
Enclosed Outside hot/cold Shower
Downstairs 1/2 Bath
Toilet · Bath with shower
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 8
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- All debris, rubbish, and discards from all rooms MUST be placed in the trash and recycle containers and pushed to the road prior to check-out.
- Prior to checkout, dirty dishes MUST be placed in the dishwasher & started. All sheets & towels MUST be placed in the laundry room, not covering vent.
- All keys MUST be left on the kitchen table and the house is left locked.
Hosted by Lynne DillardAsk a question
About Lynne Dillard
Hello, I am 'Nana's' daughter. I live in Graham, NC which is about 3 hours from the beach. My husband and I are continuing 'Nana's Dream'. We have one daughter who is married and one son who is engaged. We also have a wonderful grandson and beautiful granddaughter. We love spending time at the beach with the family. Nana isn't able to come as much now and we do miss her being with us. Her favorite thing to do while at the house was to read while sitting on the top porch and catching the breezes and watching the ocean.
Why Lynne Dillard chose Surf City
We feel in love with Surf City more than 40 years ago, when there wasn't very much on the island. My mother always dreamed of owning a house here. She sold her family home to by this beach house and when looking we knew right off that it was the one for her. Her family home was the Jones family home and this beach house sits at the end of Jones St.
What makes this House unique
Along with my family and friends, I love to spend lazy days on the beach or reading a good book on one of the porchs. I hope that you will love to spend some lazy days enjoying my second home as much as I do.