Know before you go
COVID-19 testing and quarantine requirements for travel are changing rapidly.Learn more
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Pets allowed - max 2 dogs at $40 per dog per stay. max 2 dogs at $40 per dog per stay.
No smoking - Only outside in designated area. Only outside in designated area.
Max guests: 10
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- Absolutely No Smoking allowed in the house. There will be designated areas outside for smoking. 100% of deposit will be forfeited if smoke is inside.
- 2 Dogs are welcome, but due to my allergies to cats, NO cats will be allowed.
Hosted by Mike and Cindy BaneAsk a question
About Mike and Cindy Bane
We love the outdoors, bonfires, and the beautiful mountains! Mike and I both grew up in the area and love our small town! Mike is retired Navy and I worked in Sales for 35 years for some great local companies! We married in 2016 and made this beautiful log home our retreat for us as well as our 2 Sons and our sweet Golden Retriever, (which the cabin is names for) Cooper! It is a perfect get- away for couples, families and friends. Mike and I would like you to enjoy our property as much as we do.!! Relaxing and secluded, this property will not leave you disappointed! We want to make you feel like you are at home, just without the stress of work or life events! Mike and I have loved this home and look forward to having you here!
Mike and Cindy Bane purchased this Cabin in 2006
Why Mike and Cindy Bane chose Botetourt County
This property is special, I grew up on this 140 acre farm. It was passed down for generations, and we were able to begin building in 2004. It was completed and moved in around 2006. A lot of hard work went into building this home. We have worked to maintain the warm, home feel! This quaint small town is a great area for relaxing, fun, and great restaurants.