Rooms and beds
Bedrooms: 4(Sleeps: 8)
single (2) · Child bed (2)
king · Cot
Bathrooms: 2, Separate WCs: 1
Toilet · Shower · jetted tub
Toilet · Bath with shower
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
No events - $2,000 fine for exceeding max number of guests.$2,000 fine for exceeding max number of guests.
Max guests: 8
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- All trash and recycling must be removed from the villa prior to departure and placed in the respective bins.
- Guests are responsible for all breakages. Please let us know so we can ensure the villa is in good condition for the next guests.
Cleaned with disinfectant
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC/140ºF
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)
Minimum 1-day vacancy between guest stays
Follows industry health association: COVID-19 Guidelines (CDC)
Hosted by Andrew MooreAsk a question
About Andrew Moore
We purchased this villa to help create wonderful memories for our three boys and provide respite from the Canadian winters! It has done that and so much more - we are truly blessed.
Andrew Moore purchased this Villa in 2003
Why Andrew Moore chose Sunset Lakes
So many houses in the area look onto each other and offer zero privacy. This gorgeous villa, not only offers considerably more privacy, but the conservation views are so unique for the area, it was the perfect choice for our family.
What makes this Villa unique
So close to the parks and husle and busle of Hwy 192, yet beautiful tranquility at the same time - our unique conservation lands to the back of the property, including small natural pond, provide the very best of both worlds.