An historic cabin built in 1947 single-handedly by an Evergreen pioneer.
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children not allowed - Not suitable for children under the age of 12Not suitable for children under the age of 12
Pets allowed - Max 2 Dogs, Leash Law, Do not leave unattendedMax 2 Dogs, Leash Law, Do not leave unattended
Max guests: 6 (sleeps up to 6 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter: 21
- Jeffco law, quiet by 10 p.m. No inside smoking no smoking outside during fire ban Pets must be leashed on property, clean up after pets
- Additional cleaning fee of $150 will be applied and performed for bookings longer than two weeks
Evergreen is centrally located between downtown Denver and 14,000-foot peaks with every sport and attraction a short distance away. There is live theater, Red Rocks Amphitheater, gambling, fine dining, shopping, museums, parks and opera. Biking, fishing, canoeing, rafting and camping in Rocky Mountain National Park a short, but spectacular drive away.
- english, french