About this rental
Rooms and beds
Bedrooms: 2(Sleeps: 4)
single (2) · Bunk bed · double
Toilet · Shower
- Children Welcome
- No Smoking
- Air Conditioning
- Satellite or Cable
- Pets Welcome
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 60 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Minimum age 12. Under 12, inquire before booking,Minimum age 12. Under 12, inquire before booking,
Pets allowed - ONE SMALL (less than 20 pounds) dog only. ONE SMALL (less than 20 pounds) dog only.
No events - Absolutley no.Absolutley no.
No smoking - Smoking allowed outside the cottage.Smoking allowed outside the cottage.
Max guests: 4 (sleeps up to 4 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- A fully refundable $200 Cleaning / Security deposit is due on arrival. We do not charge a "Cleaning Fee". (Continued below)
- Instead, we ask that you clean the cottage before departure. If you prefer us to clean, please inform us before signing the Rental Agreement.
- No more than 4 people may be on the premises at any one time.
Hosted by Joseph RaoAsk a question
About Joseph Rao
Joe and Pat reside in Marcellus, NY and have been married for 47 years. Joe is retired from Eastman Kodak and is now a chemistry teacher/tutor and a fishing charter captain. Pat is an English teacher. They both enjoy their cottage which is right next door to the rental cottage. Purchased in 1986 and 1992 respectively, the cottages have been a great source of relaxation and enjoyment in the beautiful Finger Lakes region. Their two children grew up loving the lake. Joe and Pat take pride in providing outstanding customer service to their guests. You are assured that your stay will be one of your most memorable vacations! We hope to see you soon !
Why Joseph Rao chose Romulus
We have absolutely everything you need.
What makes this Cottage unique
Gorgeous lakefront view Amazing unsurpassed sunsets. Immaculate cottage. Great roofed patio, deck, and dock. Beautiful grounds and flowers. Owner next door and at your service !