Bach or holiday home, 4 Bedrooms, 1 Bathrooms, (Sleeps 8)
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Pets allowed - Please askPlease ask
Max guests: 8 (sleeps up to 8 adults)
- We have top and bottom sheets. For good hygiene please sleep between sheets. If hot please remove duvet do not sleep on top.
- Please leave all used beds unmade when you leave
- Dog owners please keep your pets out of sleeping areas, clean up all droppings and do not leave in house when you are out. (Dog sitting / walking by a
Minimum 1-day vacancy between guest stays
Enhanced cleaning practices
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Cleaned with disinfectant
We are in the heart of New Zealand's North Island. Close to fly fishing and trout fishing and the famous Tongariro Alpine Crossing NZ's best one day hike, 30 minutes to NZ's biggest ski area. Delight in the mountain air and fresh environment when you stay with us. Walk to the river and explore the Tongariro River loops. Excellent cafes, bakeries and restaurants. This is paradise!
- english, New Zealand Sign Language
About Clint Green
I'm a retired Teacher of Deaf. I Love playing guitar and singing, gardening, cooking, fishing, walking, traveling and my family. Married to Janeve also a teacher. 3 sons and 5 grandaughters. Born in Napier, lived in Auckland and in love with Turangi and this area. love hosting people. Formerly started and owned now defunct backpacker lodge Bellbird Lodge, and used to operate one of the original shuttles to the Tongariro Crossing. I also import and sell Souls Healthy Jandals and these are available to purchase during your stay. Janeve is an independent celebrant and we can organise weddings from budget to elaborate.
Clint Green purchased this House in 2016
Why Clint Green chose Turangi
I bought out my 4 brothers when my Mum died as it was her home for many years. We use it when our family and friends visit.
What makes this House unique
Newly renovated, wood fire and heat pump to keep you cosy. Hosts live next door and happy to help.