About this rental
Rooms and beds
Bedrooms: 3(Sleeps: 6)
Toilet · Shower
- Children Welcome
- No Smoking
- Washer & Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Pets Welcome
- Hot Tub
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Children LOVE the loft!!!!!Children LOVE the loft!!!!!
Pets allowed - PLEASE make sure to pay the pet fee. PLEASE make sure to pay the pet fee.
No smoking - Ashtray provided OUTSIDE!!Ashtray provided OUTSIDE!!
Max guests: 6
Minimum age of primary renter: 18 - Must be 18Must be 18
- If you choose to smoke inside cabin ...you WILL BE billed 200.00. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- If you don't pay the pet fee you will be billed DOUBLE on your card. And we will know. Just saying.
- Please do not move all the furniture around. If you do at least put it be k before u leave.
Cleaned with disinfectant
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC/140ºF
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)
Hosted by Mark and Diana DunnAsk a question
About Mark and Diana Dunn
We are Mark and Diana Dunn. We have been married for 25 years and have 2 girls and 1 granddaughter! We are all about family!! We enjoy having PVH as we get to meet new people all the time. We look forward to our return guests and and aim for just that!!! We were riding 4-wheelers in the woods one day and there was a for sale sign on this lil blue cabin we always loved. And.. Well.. That's what started it all! We have done alot of fixing up here and there but all in all we just want others to enjoy our. 'Lil Dash of Heaven'!
Why Mark and Diana Dunn chose Mountain City
Oh... Well.. Just wait til you see it and we know it will speak for itself!!! We enjoy the surroundings and we enjoy the wildlife.. Deer, turkeys, birds, squirrels, we've even seen a fox as well as a black bear...
What makes this Cottage unique
Totally secluded is probably the thing we like best!! And the porch for swinging and rocking!!