House, 4 Bedrooms, 1 kids bunk room, 3 Baths, (Sleeps 8-11)
Rooms and beds
Bedrooms: 4(Sleeps: 11)
Master Ensuite 2
Kid's Bunk Room
Child bed (2)
Master Ensuite 1
Family Bedroom 3
queen · Bunk bed
Ensuite Bathroom 1
Toilet · Shower
Toilet · Bath with shower
Ensuite Bathroom 2
Toilet · Bath with shower
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Close to the beach with no major roads to cross.Close to the beach with no major roads to cross.
Max guests: 11
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- Please keep the doors locked at all times even if you are home. Rapid home invasions have occured on HHI when guests are in the pool or the beach.
- No lifeguard on duty. Swim at your own risk. Children are allowed to swim or play in the pool only when adults are present.
- No illegal drugs on the property. No excessively loud music or behavior that will create a nuisance to the neighbors.
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)
Cleaned with disinfectant
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC/140ºF
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Follows industry health association: SafeStay (AHLA - USA)
Hosted by Wayne BookerAsk a question
About Wayne Booker
Mary Jo and Wayne are native Philadelphians who moved to Dublin, Ohio in 1981. They have been married for 51 years and have 4 sons and wonderful daughter-in-laws who have given them 7 beautiful grandchildren. Wayne retired from the Naval Reserve with the rank of Commander after 22 years of service. Wayne works in the M & A business and is a licensed commercial real estate agent. He also teaches small business management at Franklin University. Mary Jo actively manages some of the grandchildren during the week and teaches religious education in the evenings.
Wayne Booker purchased this House in 1998
Why Wayne Booker chose North Forest Beach
We have been going to Hilton Head since 1984 and love the island. We grew up going to the Jersey Shore, but find so many more amenities on the island. Our house is in a very private residential area, so our beaches are never crowded. We are just a few steps from the beach.
What makes this House unique
While a ranch house doesn't look very 'beachy' on the outside (it does on the inside), it is very nice to not carry suitcases and groceries up several flights of steps. This makes it especially nice for seniors and parents with young children. Our yard is very private, and has a great mix of sun and shade at all parts of the day. It is sometimes hard to leave your nice chair around the pool and go to the beach (even thought it is very close).