Enjoy the beauty of the Mountain State in this 4,000 SF, 5 BR/ 2.5BA Home
Also four couches throughout home and additional stored mattresses that can be prepared in advance if needed. Altogether up to 5 beds, 4 couches available for large group stays. More can be made available upon request.
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 18
Suburb of Huntington, WV in short driving distance to:
• Huntington Mall Shopping Center (2.6 miles, 6 min.)
• Marshall University / Downtown Huntington (11 miles, 17 min.)
• Barboursville Park (2 miles, 6 min.)
• Barboursville Soccer Complex (3.5 miles, 8 min.)
• Guyan Country Club (3.1 Miles, 9 min.)
• Esquire Golf Course (5.8 Miles, 14 min.)
• Beech Fork State Park (10.8 miles, 20 min.)
The Guyandotte River interlaces between all the areas of the town. Luscious green areas and quiet-town streets create a wonderful family-fun or restful getaway location with a slow simplistic vibe.
Hosted by OwnerAsk a question
• Professional engineer, music producer, property manager and select soccer coach • College: West Virginia University (WVU); Graduate at Marshall University • Lived/worked in the northeast for 7.5 years • Decided to increase work opportunities on the west coast
Owner purchased this house in 2015
Why Owner chose Barboursville
This home has a wonderful spacious layout for big groups with meticulous decoration and has shown an unwavering ability to provide comfort to an extensive list of guests. The interior theme is also often modified during the seasons and decorated annually for Thanksgiving and Christmas. The home has successfully hosted wedding parties, baby showers, family reunions, graduate student events, college tour groups, church groups, girl trips, guy trips and business and sporting event groups.
What makes this house unique
DRIVE TIMES (WV): • Huntington (15 min.) • Charleston (40 min.) • New River Gorge Bridge (1.7 hrs) • Greenbrier 4-Diamond Resort (2.5 hrs) • Morgantown, WVU (3.0 hrs) DRIVE TIMES (CITIES): • Charlotte, NC (4.5 hrs) • Cincinnati, OH (2.7 hrs) • Columbus, OH (2.5 hrs) • Indianapolis, IN (4.5 hrs) • Knoxville, TN (4.0 hrs) • Lexington, KY (2.0 hrs) • Louisville, KY (3.0 hrs)