Know before you go
This area may have travel restrictions related to COVID-19.
It seems that you are on the deck of a vassel because you see the sea
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - children welcomedchildren welcomed
No pets - pets not allowedpets not allowed
No smoking - not smoking apartmentnot smoking apartment
Max guests: 6
Minimum age of primary renter:
- Linge de maison en option pour 15€ par vacancier et par séjour
- Une caution de 600 euros sera demandè a l' entree des lieux, elle ne sera pas encaissée mais restituée a la sortie en cas de non dégâts.
From Bastia follow directions for St. Florent,2 km before the village you pass Hotel Thalassa on your right. After a few mt take the turn on your left ("Les Haute de Sain Florent" indicated). Keep on your right at the V you find. After 50 mt. you find a parking on your right where you have to park. Just in front there is the little green gate of the apartment. Go up the stairs.
- english, french, german, italian
I am suisse from the Engadine valley, but I live in Pisa (Italy) with my 2 children. I love Corse !!! It is the best place for my holidays!!!
Why Annetta chose Saint-Florent
The Haute Corse is a meravellaus place: a powerful nature, but very calm and relaxing. You have the sea and the mountains at the same time. The sea is very clean and the beaches wild.
What makes this apartment unique
The highlight of the apartment is the beautiful view of the sea. You are in your own private pool surrounded by plants and flowers, hidden from others, and you see all the gulf of St Florent, the boats go by and especially the magnificent sunsets that nature offers. It is an amazing experience !!! It is also very nice to see the sea from every corner of the house, not only from the living room and the bedroom, but also from the kitchen and evenfrom the bathroom!