About this rental
Garden apartment in private home, 1Bedrooms, 1 Baths, 2 Sleeps
Rooms and beds
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - There is a comfortable futon in the living room. There is a comfortable futon in the living room.
No pets - only if Greta approves!only if Greta approves!
No smoking - If you do smoke there is an ashtray outside.If you do smoke there is an ashtray outside.
Max guests: 2
Minimum age of primary renter: 21
- Please remove your shoes at the door.
- There is no cleaning fee so please do your own dishes. If you are leaving early in the AM I will happily clean up the coffee.
- No unregistered overnight guests. Please notify the host if there is a special situation.
Cleaned with disinfectant
Minimum 1-day vacancy between guest stays
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC/140ºF
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)
Hosted by Lisa SeifertAsk a question
About Lisa Seifert
I am a photographer by trade and The sea Wolf Inn is my other passion. I enjoy having guests and sharing my Love and knowledge of this magnificent state and all it has to offer.
Lisa Seifert purchased this Apartment in 1998
Why Lisa Seifert chose Fairview
I moved into this home because it had charm and a great yard right downtown yet 20 minutes to the wilds of Alaska.
What makes this Apartment unique
When you stay here you will have all the comforts of home in a prime location. You will have the benifits of a full kitchen, private parking and an oh so comfortable bed all the while saving your budget for more important things like rafting.