Rooms and beds
Bedrooms: 4(Sleeps: 8)
Mickey Mouse Twin Bedroom
Cinderella Castle Bedroom
Epcot Flower and Garden Festival Front Bedroom
Winnie the Pooh Twin Bedroom
Toilet · Shower
Toilet · Bath with shower
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Children love staying at my home!Children love staying at my home!
Max guests: 8
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- It will be necessary to give me your mailing address--since I mail all arrival packages to my guests.
- I need the names and ages of all guests staying at the home when the home is booked--in case of an emergency. It may be changed up until check-in.
- Not complying with occupancy limit of 8-- could result in your being asked to leave. Only guests who are noted are allowed—unless permitted by owner.
Hosted by Arlene D. CarusoAsk a question
About Arlene D. Caruso
We are the Caruso Family of Saylorsburg, PA. For 43 years we have lived in the Pocono Mountains of Pennsylvania. We grew up in the greater Philadelphia area and moved to the Poconos to enjoy the beauty and nature that this area offers. It has been a great place to raise our 5 children. I love the summers here--but I hate the winters--lol!
Arlene D. Caruso purchased this House in 2004
Why Arlene D. Caruso chose Four Corners
Since we hate the winters in Pennsylvania and we all love Disney World--it made sense to buy a home in this area. Owning this home, has made us very popular grandparents! This property was bought because as they say in real estate--'The three most important things are--location, location, location'! Our guests love our location since we are very close to the theme parks, shopping, restaurants, etc.
What makes this House unique
It was important to us to have a spa--not just a pool at our vacation home. Our pool and spa have separate thermostats and a new gas heater--making our spa into a hot tub. Our pool and spa both have safety rails for our older guests and we added a pool security fence for our younger guests. We love the golf course view that this house enjoys! Where we live in Pennsylvania, we have privacy, quiet, beauty and can enjoy nature-- this home also has privacy, quiet, beauty and we do enjoy the nature around us. So for us it is just like home and a great place for ourselves, our children and now our grandchildren!