Know before you go
This area may have travel restrictions related to COVID-19.
4 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom, Sleeps Up To 8 People, Heated Pool and Large Boat Dock
Bedroom 1, 2 and 3 have closets and all bedrooms have ample drawers for storage.
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 60 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 8 (sleeps up to 8 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- Guest shall not sublet premises or allow anyone to share premises without Owners prior written consent.
- This is a quiet neighborhood , please be mindful of neighbors and loud noise. Non-compliance will result in eviction and forfeiture of all monies.
- Guests renting the premises for 28 days or more shall reimburse owner for electric usage over 200.00 per month.
About Jean Nyblad
Our year round home is in Michigan. We have been vacationing in the Keys for the last 10 years and really enjoy the atmosphere that the Keys offer. It has been a dream of ours to own a home in the keys so we could escape some of the winters months to fish and enjoy some sunshine.
Jean Nyblad purchased this House in 2018
Why Jean Nyblad chose Summerland Key
This property is located on Summerland Key which is one of the most desirable of all of the Florida Keys. It is close to Key West but quiet and peaceful. The boat dock is on a short, protected canal and the open ocean on Niles Channel is 150' from the dock. There are only 4 other houses on this canal. Looe Key, one of the best areas in the Keys is a 10 minute boat ride away. Bahia Honda State Park is a short 8 Mile drive.