Rooms and beds
Bedrooms: 3(Sleeps: 6)
Bedroom 1 (upstairs)
double · Cot
single (2) · Sofa bed/futon
Toilet · Bath with shower · Shower
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Pets allowed - House trained dogs welcome inside House trained dogs welcome inside
No smoking - Smoking outside onlySmoking outside only
Max guests: 6
- Dogs are welcome. House trained dogs are welcome inside, we do ask that they are kept off furniture and beds and that the garden is left clean please.
- Please leave the property in a tidy condition. Please place rubbish in council bins & put bins on curb on day of departure and Sunday nights.
- Non-smoking house. Smoking outside only (ash trays are provided in outdoor cupboard on deck, please empty and clean ashtrays & put away)
Hosted by Annie HamletAsk a question
About Annie Hamlet
My family has a lovely holiday house called 'Adrift at Ventnor' located on Phillip Island, Victoria which we love to share. I love natural beauty, beautiful beaches, stunning sunsets and happy dogs; all of which can be found at our place.
Annie Hamlet purchased this House in 2004
Why Annie Hamlet chose Ventnor
My beach house is a short walk to beautiful pristine beaches at the bottom of the street. The beaches are perfect for swimming, exploring rock pools, boating, gorgeous sunsets and wonderful walks. There is a dog beach too. We are also located near the penguins, surf beaches and a short drive into Cowes where there are plenty of restaurants and shops. The property is fully fenced with large gardens and outdoor entertaining areas, comfortable furnishings, fully equipped kitchen, plenty to do with table tennis, cubby house, BBQ, TVs, DVDs, board games & reading nook to mention a few. The atmosphere is peaceful and adrift from hustle and bustle!
What makes this House unique
Walks to beautiful beaches Dog friendly (house trained dogs are welcome inside) Close to the penguins Stunning sunsets at end of street Air-conditioning and heating throughout Fully appointed kitchen includes dishwasher Tranquil spacious green gardens Large outdoor decks large fenced garden Table tennis Cubby house Beautiful farmland surrounds You may see some fantastic wildlife (wallabies, koalas, kangaroos, a large variety of bird life, dolphins & seals plus visiting whales pass by in winter) The house has a relaxed, comfortable retro feel