4 bedroom 3 1/2 bath Home With Amazing Views, Plenty of Space, Huge Balconies
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 10 (sleeps up to 9 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter: 30
- QUIET HOURS: 10:00 p.m. – 8:00 a.m. daily. No activity will be carried on which will disturb other neighbors. MUSIC: NO LOUD MUSIC period.
- ADDITIONAL GUESTS: No additional guests are permitted on the property without written consent from Casa Wurster.
- ***If the above rules are not followed, the rental agreement will be terminated without a refund.*** Complete rules in attachment.
- english, spanish
About Casa Wurster
This sprawling Caribbean hillside has changed dramatically over the years. The original house on the property was built in 1939 as a summer home by President Franklin D. Roosevelt’s overseer of federal funds that were being invested in Puerto Rico. Our family purchased the property in 1958 to enjoy warm winters away from our home in Indiana. The land was primarily used as a ranch we began to develop the property in the 1980’s and subdivide the land into individual home sites. The addition of a private road winding up through the hillside allows for easy access to the top of the property where the panoramic views of the Caribbean and mountains are breathtaking. Since the 1950’s, four generations of the Wurster family from Indiana, California, and Washington state have enjoyed this beautiful slice of paradise. We have recently opened the property to renters so that others can share in the beauty and local culture of Puerto Rico.