Rooms and beds
Main Sleeping Area
Bath with shower
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Pets allowed - $45 fee PER pet.$45 fee PER pet.
Max guests: 2
- As our guest, you assume 100% liability for personal bodily injury while in transit to, while on the property of, or/and while in our vacation rental.
- We do not give refunds for shortened stays or inclement weather.
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Minimum 1-day vacancy between guest stays
Cleaned with disinfectant
Hosted by SherylAsk a question
Welcome to the magical land that is Crested Butte. We're glad you found us. Both Sheryl and Trevor have a long history with this wonderful town...separately finding our way here sometime around 1993 from New Hampshire and Vermont, respectively. Although we were both ski/snowboard bums around the same time, we never met until we were both daily-grind career types in Boston 7 years later. We shared similar friends in Boston and, low and behold, after our first conversation, we found out we had a lot of the same Crested Butte friends as well. Synchronicity. If you believe in the concept, you'll find it runs heavy here. In 2002, Trevor and Sheryl moved back to Colorado, bought this little cabin and nicknamed it the Love Shack. We hope you enjoy it as much as we do.
Sheryl purchased this Cabin in 2002
Why Sheryl chose Crested Butte
After traveling around the world, we both agree - Crested Butte is truly one of the most beautiful places either of us has ever been. We think you'll agree, too.