Bach or holiday home, 3 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms, (Sleeps 6)
We have a port-a-cot as well as a high chair and push chair available at no extra cost. Please bring own linen for the cot :-)
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 6 (sleeps up to 6 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter:
- Strictly no smoking inside the house.
- Please respect our holiday home by leaving it tidy. Routine cleaning & laundry is included.
- Families preferred. A few quiet drinks are fine, but if you are wanting a house to party in, then sorry but this is not the house for you.
Taupo is a fabulous location to use as a base while exploring the central North Island. It is an hour and a half from Rotorua in one direction, or Hawkes Bay in another direction. Within an hour and a half or so by car of the thee mountains of the volcanic plateau, for tramping the 'Tonagriro Crossing' (we recommend going with a guide), skiing/playing in the snow on either of the skifields on Mount Ruapehu in the winter, or mountain climbing in the summer. There are many guides to teach you how to fly fish for trout in the rivers, or you can swim/walk at the lake or go for a boat ride/sail/parasail/flight. Walk the many walking tracks along the lake or through the bush along the river and the Huka Falls. Don't forget to have a soak in the hot pools! So many things to do!
What makes this House unique
Secure, private, and warm with lake and mountain views.