On the Water Condo, 2 Bedrooms + Convertible bed(s), 2 Baths, (Sleeps 6-8)
Rooms and beds
Bedrooms: 2(Sleeps: 8)
Toilet · Bath with shower
Toilet · Shower · jetted tub
- Linens provided
- Towels provided
- Dishes & utensils
- Coffee maker
Pool & spa
- Communal pool
- Private pool
- Heated pool
- Outdoor pool
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Anyone under 23 must be accompanied by an adultAnyone under 23 must be accompanied by an adult
No smoking - Smoking area provided outside on ground floor onlySmoking area provided outside on ground floor only
Max guests: 8
Minimum age of primary renter: 23
- Policy is now 100% if cancelled more than 60days from ck in VRBO/ Homeaway does offer cancellation insurance to cover cancellations within 60 days.
- If a reservation is cancelled within 60 days then every effort will be made to re rent the unit. You can receive a refund up to your rental amount.
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC/140ºF
Cleaned with disinfectant
Hosted by Pete LennyAsk a question
About Pete Lenny
I live in Jonesboro, GA. I am a native on New Jersey, a graduate of St Joseph's University and settled in GA after serving 8 years in the US Navy as a pilot. I am a retired Delta Airlines pilot. My daughters are all graduates of the University of Georgia
Pete Lenny purchased this Apartment in 2005
Why Pete Lenny chose Navarre
I chose Navarre Beach because of it's unique environment. It is much more laid back and private than the other beaches along the Emerald Coast. It's the perfect place for a real family vacation without the hassle of the 'party crowds'. It is so great to walk out the back of the Pearl and walk directly onto Navarre Beach.