Know before you go
This area may have travel restrictions related to COVID-19.
2 single beds + 1 convertible bed for 2 people
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children not allowed
Max guests: 4
Minimum age of primary renter: 18
- Pièce d'identité indispensable.
- Adresse principale/fiscale indispensable.
- Aucune activité professionnelle, commerciale, artisanale ou autre que l'habitation temporaire n'est autorisée.
Cleaned with disinfectant
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC/140ºF
Minimum 2-day vacancy between guest stays
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)
Follows industry health association: Sanitary Protocol (UNPLV - France)
Paris: 2 Km
Shops: 0,5 Km
Town center: 0, 5Km
The residence is located 7 to 10 minutes walk from the station "Eglise de Pantin" line 5 Metro Parisien. The bus 249 (stop Rue des Pommiers) is a few meters away and takes you to the RER station E (station Pantin), at?Church of Pantin or the door of Lilacs.
By line 5 you access directly and without change to the City of Sciences, Cité de la Musique, La Géode (180 ° cinema) and concert hall Zenith (Porte de Pantin station 3 minutes); at Buttes Chaumont Park (10 min); at the train stations?East and North (about 18 min); instead of Bastille (25 min); at the train station?Austerlitz (about 30 minutes). In 30-45 minutes you will be at Notre Dame, Louvre, Opera, Pompidou Center, Eifel Tower, Arc de Triomphe or Champs Elysèes. ring road (exit Porte des Lilas, Porte de Prés Saint Gervais and Porte de Pantin). The A1, A3 and A86 motorways are not far away and provide easy access to Parc Astérix or Eurodisney.
- english, french, russian, polish