Villa, 4 Bedrooms, 3 Baths, (Sleeps 8 comfortably)
King Size Beds (1), Queen Size Beds (1), Twin or Single Beds (4), Baby Cribs (1)
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 60 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 8
Minimum age of primary renter: 21
- Quiet Time is from 10pm until 8am on Sunset Lakes. Please ensure all party members adhere to this rule and respect your fellow neighbours.
- All vehicles must be parked on paved driveways. Sunset Lakes has a strict no on-street parking policy.
- Please don’t change any of the Air Conditioning or Pool settings. If there's a fault or something isn’t to your liking please contact our management
Cleaned with disinfectant
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC/140ºF
Minimum 2-day vacancy between guest stays
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)
Follows industry health association: SafeStay (AHLA - USA)
The exclusive community of Sunset Lakes is very private and tranquil set in conservation grounds, yet only minutes drive from the shops, malls and restaurants of Kissimmee's Highway 192. We are situated between Markers 4 and 5. Orlando International Airport is just 30 minutes away and Walt Disney World is only 5 minutes drive away.
Hosted byAsk a question
Currently live in Cheshire England but was born in the wonderful city of Liverpool.
purchased this villa in 2004
Why chose Sunset Lakes
We bought this property because we wanted to enjoy the wonderful weather and be close to the huge number of attractions that only the Orlando area can deliver. Yet we also wanted to be able to relax away from the hustle and bustle that such a vibrant environment can bring. Sunset Lakes provided exactly what we wanted, it's a quiet well protected gated community with a large percentage of permanent residents. Furthermore this property, backing on to the conservation land, is particularly quiet.
What makes this villa unique
It really is so very quiet and tranquil even when around the pool we barely see or hear anyone.