Know before you go
This area may have travel restrictions related to COVID-19.
House, 4 Bedrooms + 3 Baths - Sleeps 8-9 adults or six adults and 4 children
The master bedroom features a king size bed; two bedrooms have queen beds, and the fourth bedroom has four twin beds, one with a trundle, and a crib. The game room has a pull out couch.
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 9 (sleeps up to 9 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- No use of illegal substances and heavy drinking. Load behavior is not tolerated by neighbors who will call the authorities. No use of fireworks.
- No smoking in our property. The use of the lake is at your own risk.
Cleaned with disinfectant
Roxana E. Andreu
Don't pay for your booking outside our website or app.
- english, spanish, italian
About Roxana E. Andreu
I am the mom of triplet boys. I have resumed looking after this property after, Tom Cauchon, my ex-husband and father of my children suddendly passed away. Tom loved this property so did his father so I will make my best to keep it running in honor of their memory!
Roxana E. Andreu purchased this House in 2005
Why Roxana E. Andreu chose Cotuit
Tom's father owned this house for several years and it has and continues to be a spot for our family to reunite. We always have a great time at the house and we are certain you will enjoy it as well. It's easy to get to the area from nearby Boston, where I live. The lake provides a peaceful setting, yet you can get to the beach and other activities on the Cape quickly. We especially enjoy going for a hike at one of the nearby conservation properties.
What makes this House unique
Large open floor plan and extensive back yard. Makes it ideal for entertainment. Our house provides a family oriented atmosphere in a great residential neighborhood. This is our second home so I keep up with it with great detail.